RiverPark Dentistry has a long list of amenities for your comfort.
- Gentle, Friendly Staff
- Open 9am to 7pm
- Greeting Area with Flat Screen TV and Comfortable Seating
- Complimentary Refreshments & Coffee/Tea Bar
- Flat Screen TV’s in Treatment Rooms to Watch Your Favorite Movie or TV Show or to Listen to Music on Headsets and 24”Monitors
- Large Windows for Outside Views During Treatment
- Free Guest WIFI throughout the Office
- Advanced Digital Technology including Quick Digital Xrays, Intraoral Cameras, and Use of iPads
- Neck Pillows for Added Patient Comfort if Needed
- Aromatherapy Candles
- Soft, Warm Blankets For Your Comfort
- Nearby the new Collection at RiverPark for Shopping, Entertainment, & Dining
- Comfortable Ultraleather Dental Chair Seating While Getting Dental Treatment
We now have state-of-the-art digital scanning equipment called the iTero Element 5D and the Trios 3shape scanners that can take digital scans of your teeth instead of messy dental impression materials for Invisalign, crowns, onlays, bridges, cosmetic work, partial and full dentures, whitening trays, retainers, and nightguards.
Invisalign Clear Orthodontic Aligners
Invisalign Treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable plastic aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. No brackets and wires, and none of the restrictions that come with metal braces. Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible — people may not even notice you’re wearing them. You can remove them to eat and drink, to brush and floss, or for special occasions.
Steps to a Straighter Smile
Get a digital scan of your teeth.
We'll create a 3D image of your new smile.
Start Invisalign treatment. Enjoy straighter teeth within six months.*
*Based on mild to moderate malocclusion (defined as crowding and spacing up to 6mm, and overjet and overbite up to 6mm and assuming one week wear), treatment times vary depending on Invisalign product type, wear time, case complexity and must be determined by your doctor.
"I have never felt more comfortable with a dentist."
Dr. Lapiad is the best! She listened to everything I said and then gave me several treatment options after my exam. Very knowledgeable and caring. I will definitely be going back.